Current fundraisers the school is holding this year:
- Annual Dinner Dance and Auction– The date for the 2016 event is scheduled for April 9, 2016 at the Southpointe Hilton garden Inn. The event usually includes Live, Silent and Basket Auction items, a sit-down dinner and many other surprises. More details will be forthcoming. Remember, this is our school’s largest fundraiser of the year and we need everyone’s support to make it successful. Continue to check our website for more information!
This is an annual event and the planning starts months in advance. The event is fueled by donations in any form, money, baskets, etc. Volunteers are needed for everything from collecting items for Auction Baskets to selling “keys” to one of the treasure chests the night of the event. The weekend of the event, volunteers are needed for setup and for cleanup. If you have any questions about this event, please contact us. For more information visit the Dinner Dance page.
- Gift Cards For Education– This important program runs all year. Families buy gift certificates to merchants. There are different percentages given for the cards. 50% of the credit goes to the school, the other 50% toward tuition credit. Orders can be placed online.
- Ladies Tea- Women of all ages are invited to join us at our annual Ladies Tea Fundraiser on October 11, 2015. Please invite your mothers, daughters, sisters, grandmothers, aunts, nieces and best friends. This will be an opportunity for ladies and young ladies of Saint Patrick School and Parish to spend an enjoyable afternoon together. If you have any questions about this event, please visit the Ladies Tea page of our website.
- Candy Sale– This is held twice a year, at Christmas and Easter, with the sale of individual chocolate bars year round. Each family is responsible for taking his own candy orders.
- Sam’s Pizza Shop Hoagie Sale– This fundraiser is held in the fall and spring and each student collects orders for Hoagies which are delivered to the school and made ready for pickup by the parents.
- Campbells’ Soup Labels and Box Tops– Collecting these items and turning them in at the school is another good way of earning dollars for our school.
- Target Stores– If you have a Target charge, you can elect that the school gets a percentage of your purchases. Checks are then sent directly to the school from Target. For more information visit the Target website form more information.
- Giant Eagle– If you shop at Giant Eagle help our school by registering our school through the Giant Eagle Apples for Students. Our 4 digit school code is 1142.
- Pot Of Gold Walk/Run Race – This is a family friendly event. Rain or shine. This event features competition for men and women ranging from age 5-60+. All proceeds go to the St. Patrick’s School Athletic Association. Awards, Prizes, and refreshments add to the fun. Looking for all runners and walkers! No-refunds. All Pre-registered racers guaranteed T-shirt. For more information or a registration form click here.