Current fundraisers the school is holding this year:
- Annual Dinner Dance and Auction- The date for the 2015 event is scheduled for February 14, 2015 at the Southpointe Hilton garden Inn. The event usually includes Live, Silent and Chinese Auction items, a sit-down dinner and many other surprises. More details will be forthcoming. Remember, this is our school’s largest fundraiser of the year and we need everyone’s support to make it successful. Continue to check our website for more information!
This is an annual event and the planning starts months in advance. The event is fueled by donations in any form, money, baskets, etc. Volunteers are needed for everything from collecting items for Chinese Auction Baskets to selling “keys” to one of the treasure chests the night of the event. The weekend of the event, volunteers are needed for setup and for cleanup. If you have any questions about this event, please contact us. For more information visit the Dinner Dance page.
- Gift Cards For Education- This important program runs all year. Families buy gift certificates to merchants. There are different percentages given for the cards. 50% of the credit goes to the school, the other 50% toward tuition credit. Orders can be placed online.
- Ladies Tea- This event is geared towards the ladies and daughters, and includes a light lunch, chinese auction, a “best hat contest” and other great prizes! Come see what all the fuss is about! Volunteers are needed. If you have any questions about this event, please contact us. Please visit the Ladies Tea page of our website.
- Sarris Candy Sale- This is held twice a year, at Christmas and Easter, with the sale of individual chocolate bars year round. Each family is responsible for taking his own candy orders.
- Sam’s Pizza Shop Hoagie Sale- This fundraiser is held in the fall and spring and each student collects orders for Hoagies which are delivered to the school and made ready for pickup by the parents.
- Kids Resale event and vendor show- This occurs in both the spring and fall. The kids resale portion is maintained in the school cafeteria while the vendor portion is held in the school hallway. The kitchen is open for breakfast and lunch. This is a great fundraiser because both the families and the school share the profits. Everyone wins! Lucy Binotto (724-745-4637) is managing the re-sale portion while Tracie Liberatore (724-514-7153) is managing the vendor portion.
- Campbells’ Soup Labels and Box Tops- Collecting these items and turning them in at the school is another good way of earning dollars for our school.
- Target Stores- If you have a Target charge, you can elect that the school gets a percentage of your purchases. Checks are then sent directly to the school from Target. For more information visit the Target website form more information.
- Market Day- Market Day sells a variety of food and specialty items. You can order online at www.marketday.com. Be sure to select St. Patrick Canonsburg as the school. Each child is given an order form on a monthly basis.
- Giant Eagle- If you shop at Giant Eagle help our school by registering our school through the Giant Eagle Apples for Students. Our 4 digit school code is 1142.
- Bottom Dollar- If you shop at bottom dollar help our school by registering our school through the Bottom Dollar Food Connections. Our 5 digit school code is 53271.