15th Annual St Patrick School Dinner Dance
Saturday, April 13, 2013
Southpointe Golf Club
With less than 2 months to go before our school’s largest fundraiser of the year – here are the latest updates:
- We are thrilled to announce that Don’s Appliances has agreed to be our EVENT SPONSOR for the Gala. We send our gratitude and thanks to the Hillebrand Families for their generous support!!!!!!
- Sponsorship money continues to come in – we have received over $8,000!
- DONATIONS – Thank you to those who have sent in items to fill our beautiful gift baskets. Once again if you are able, please consider sending in any NEW items (i.e. candles, toys, DVD’s, games, bath/body lotions, etc) that you won’t be using. Lisa Killen and Renee Hillebrand can use these items to continue to create those gorgeous gift baskets!
- Raffle Tickets – Remember that the winner of the Grand Prize Raffle will receive $5,000!!!! (Seller of the winning ticket receives $100). If you have not yet bought/sold your raffle tickets please consider doing so. Once we sell a total of 250 raffle ticket packets, any tickets sold above and beyond that becomes profit to our school.
- Invitations are in production and will be mailed the 1st week of March.
- Monti Jewelers has agreed to return to our event and sell their beautiful jewelry just in time for Mother’s Day. They give back to our school 25% of the sales from the evening. Come ready to shop for your loved ones!
We can’t say thank you enough to all of the volunteers that are helping to make this event a success! If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Jill at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-544-4695.