About Us

Since 1954, our Catholic school has served the spiritual, academic, and social needs of children. We continue to serve the children of our community in a Christ-centered environment. Our current staff members remain committed to teach by word and example to all enrolled in our school. We take pride in “Knowing Our Children By Name” and are proud to reflect the message of Jesus Christ, The Master Teacher.